The run will take place September 24, 2023 and start from Sien Lok Park
- Restrooms (upstairs)
- After Race Snacks
- Bottled Water After Race
- Race Day Packet Pick-up (0630-0830) - must have ID
- Parking - $5.25 all day on Sundays. On the corner of 2nd Street and 2nd Ave (North/West side of Cultural Centre) or some free parking on the street.
- Finisher Medal Pick-up Desk
- Volunteer Check-in
- Please leave all non essential items at the hotel as there is no bag drop
- Trophy Winner's Desk - All Trophies will be picked up at the Trophy Desk in the Chinese Cultural Centre. Photo ID must be presented for receipt. Stage trophy presentation will be for photos only and actual award can be picked-up following announcement of winner.
Chinese Cultural Centre Outdoor Square:
10K warm-up - 7:00am
5K - warm-up - 8:30am
Trophy Presentation - 10:45am
Team Photo's - 11:45am
Line-up for the Race at Sien Lok Park (please stay on sidewalk and not on grass)
10K - 7:15am
5K - 8:45am
Water stations are available at the 2.5K and Finish line.
First Aid is available at the Finish Line.
Parking is available for a $5.25 (all day rate) on the West and South side of the Chinese Cultural Centre. WARR signage will direct you to parking. This is NOT Free parking. There is some free parking on street based on signage.
Strollers are allowed but only at the back of the pack at all times.
There are no qualifications to join the World Airline Road Race.
Each year WARR makes a significant investment, as well as a major commitment, to ensure that your races are conducted at the highest international standards and in a safe environment. This commitment of excellence includes a well-organized start, a properly marked course, an efficient finish area and accurate results. Please take a few moments and review the following list to ensure that you and your teammates will receive proper finish place, time and hopefully one of the coveted awards.
5K race route
10K race route
To ensure that roads reopen to vehicular traffic at the scheduled times, course time limits will be STRICTLY ENFORCED.
If you are stopping at a water station, move all the way over to the table. Grab water and move away from the table so that others may get water, too. Move to the side if someone behind you says, “Excuse Me” or “Coming Through”.When you are approaching the finish line, you may see loved ones cheering you on. Please do not encourage anyone to join you in the finish line stretch. Your support team is very important, but please communicate that the race course and finish area is for registered participants and staff only.
Unaltered and unmodified (do not fold or wrinkle)
Pinned in all four corners
Not covered with shirts, jackets, etc.